Last updated: 8 Jan. 2023
OWNER AND DATA CONTROLLER
This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process personal data through your use of our sites: http://www.nadinehattingh.com (further referred to as the “Site”).
Mailing Address: PO Box 678 Montagu, Western Cape, South Africa, 6720
Contact email: email@example.com
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Site collects some personal data from its users.
By submitting personal data to us, you agree to us using your personal data as follows.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, PURPOSE AND USE
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to name, email address, cookies, usage data, password.
We may use your personal information to
• send you our newsletters from time to time
• ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
• provide you with information, products or services that you request from us which may be of interest to you
• carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
• allow access to third party services’ accounts
• monitor infrastructure
• manage hosting and backend infrastructure
• interact with support and feedback platforms
• manage user database
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site.
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third-party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyse this data.
Cookies are text files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s or tablet device or mobile device’s part of the hard drive specifically designated for cookies.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to recognize, collect, and/or track information about, and relevant to, your usage of the Site.
These cookies are known as “first-party cookies”. We may also recognize, collect, and/or track information through cookies set by third parties. These cookies are known as “third-party cookies”. Third-party cookies are used to perform tasks related to advertising, and analytics, and to enable interactive features such as sharing or commenting. Some third parties collect statistics in an anonymized and aggregated form and may not require the consent of the user.
The information that our first-party cookies or third-party cookies recognize, collect, and/or track may include information about your devices, browsing actions, and patterns, such as among others, the type of computer you use, your internet service provider, your browser type, your location, your IP address, the date and time of your visit, the pages viewed, your traffic pattern through the Site.
WHAT COOKIES WE USE
We use the following categories of cookies on the Site:
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies collect information about your use of the Site, such as for instance, browsing actions, and patterns, the date and time of your visit, the pages viewed, your traffic pattern through the Site.
Through the collection of this information, we are able to monitor and analyze web traffic to the Site. User behaviours may be recognized, collected, and/or tracked.
We use Google Analytics to monitor and analyze web traffic to the Site. Google utilizes the data recognized, collected, and/or tracked on the Site to prepare reports on traffic activities.
This integration of Google Analytics anonymizes your IP address.
Google may use the information recognized, collected, and/or tracked to personalize the ads of its advertising network and may share the information recognized, collected, and/or tracked with other services.
These cookies allow the Site to save information and details such as your username to optimize your experience on the Site and provide personal features.
Social media cookies and pixels
These cookies allow you to share your activity on the Site on social media such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter, or other external platforms directly from the Site.
Cookies may still be recognized, collected, and/or tracked on the pages where buttons, widgets, or other applications are installed, even when you do not actively use it.
The interaction and information recognized, collected, and/or tracked through the Site are always subject to your privacy settings for each social network and external platform.
LAWFUL BASIS OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
We may process personal data relating to users if one of the following applies:
• users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes;
• provision of data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the user and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
• processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
We process and store your personal data for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
• personal data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between us and the user will be retained until such contract has been fully performed;
• personal data collected for the purposes of our legitimate interests will be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes;
· we may be allowed to retain personal data for a longer period whenever the user has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn;
· we may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users (such as, for example, MailerLite), so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
FOR EUROPEAN UNION RESIDENTS
Users based in the European Union have the right to do the following:
• Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their personal data.
• Object to processing of their data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent.
• Access their data. Users have the right to learn if data is being processed by us, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the data undergoing processing.
• Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
• Restrict the processing of their data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their data. In this case, we will not process their data for any purpose other than storing it.
• Have their personal data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their data from us.
• Receive their data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any undue delay.
• Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection supervisory authority.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by us as soon as possible and always within thirty (30) days.
The security of your personal information is important to us.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the internet is completely secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Be kind and graceful. No negative criticism will be allowed on the blog. As women, we need to stick together and encourage one another. The world wants to tear us down from all directions, and there is no place for that here. I hope to create a positive place here on the blog, so if you want to disagree, please do so in a respectful manner. Any rude comments or advertising will be deleted.
Some of the sections of this site will allow you to purchase different products and services online provided by other merchants, and not us. Some of the links that we post on our site are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission.
We are not responsible for the quality, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or any other aspect of these products and services. In addition, a merchant will likely have privacy and data collection practices that are different from ours. If you make a purchase from a merchant on their site or on a site that we have posted a link to, the information obtained during your visit to that merchant’s online store or site, and the information that you give as part of the transaction, such as your name, e-mail address, street address, telephone number, and credit card number, may be collected the merchant and us. For more information regarding a merchant, its online store, its privacy policies, and/or any additional terms and conditions that may apply, visit that merchant’s website and click on its information links or contact the merchant directly.
I really appreciate it when you share some of my content! But, please keep in mind that all information and images stay the property of nadinehattingh.com You may use one or two photos provided that you link back to the original blog post. Please do not crop, edit images or remove watermarks without consent. All free printables offered on the blog are for personal use only.