Free Monthly Planner | Minimalist Design
Get this Free Monthly Planner with a minimalist design to help you organize your month! This minimalist design will look awesome on your desk or on your fridge! Download and print to start planning your month in a flash!
If you have been here on my blog before, you will know I love a free printable. As much as I love to use my phone and google calendar for important dates and taking notes, I’m still old fashioned at heart. There is no better feeling than crossing something off a list using a pen and paper.
This minimalist monthly printable planner will help you to stay organized and keep you on track. Other planners that I have on the blog:
How to use your Free Monthly Planner printable:
Here are some suggestions of where and how you can use your monthly planner:
- on the wall of your office
- clipped to a clipboard and hung above your desk
- attached to the inside cover or a notebook
- laminated and wiped clean at the end of every month
- put it in a ring binder or journal to make your own planner
- or if you’re a digital note-making queen, upload it to Procreate and use it with an iPad and Apple pencil
- if you have a command station you can use it there as well.
- Keeping track of appointments, meetings, and commitments,
- remembering all the school activities, practices, and special days of your children or spouse.
- For planning short and long term projects,
- Keeping track of workouts!
- Keeping track of habits – especially the ones you want to establish,
- Using it as a journal to remember special moments that happen each day,
- Milestone keeper for your family.
- Birthday calendar – everyone needs one!
- Using it in a Home Project binder to keep track of all the things in the home that needs to be done,
- Counting down to an important event – like Valentine’s day, an anniversary, or Christmas!
How do I print my free monthly planner?
- Download the PDF file.
- Open the PDF file in Adobe Reader.
- Go to File – Print. Make sure to select “Fit” or “Scale to Fit” after choosing the paper size.
- Print as many copies as you need.
- Grab a pen and start planning your month for success!
But what if I have too much to fit on my monthly planner?
This is the great thing about actually planning out your month, rather than just having a to-do list and frantically working through it, you can see if you have over-committed yourself and got too much to do any given day.
Using a monthly planner will not only help you plan out your month and get things done (or let you remember important events), but it will also help you prioritize between the things that have to be done and things that can be done later.
By planning out your month ahead will give you an overall idea of all the commitments you have. Or to remind you when to pay that bill you almost forgot about. Having a monthly planner together with a daily planner will help you feel more in control of your life, especially if you use your planners daily or weekly depending on your preferred method of planning.
Check the list below for more free printables!
- Free Weekly Printable Planner
- Calendar for 2021
- Weekly Cleaning Checklist
- 14-day Decluttering checklist
If you like this daily printable planner, I am sure you will like all the other organizational printables that I have here on the blog. I keep them stored all in one place in the printable library!