2020 Calendars | Clean design and Free
I hope these 2020 calendars will help you keep on track of all the things that you need to do and keep track of in the new year! I cannot believe that it is the middle of January!
These calendars have a minimalist feel to them and I hope you enjoy them just as much as I did when I created them. I created various versions of the calendar because I know everyone has different needs for different things we need to keep track of.
2020 Monthly Calendar – Monday start
Monday start, horizontal
I must admit, this is my favorite type of calendar and the one we used most often here in South Africa. I like how Saturday and Sunday blocks are next to each other. This helps me to visualize and plan my weekend more efficiently.
Monday start, Vertical
When I created this calendar, I was not sure where I will use it personally. But then a light bulb moment hit me. This will work perfectly in a binder. I am almost certain that it will not interfere with the binder clip. I am planning on using it in my Home Project binder.
2020 Monthly Calendar – Sunday start
Sunday start, Horizontal
I notice that this type of calendar is very popular overseas – so I wanted to create this calendar for my international readers!
Sunday start, Vertical
Like I said before – this will work great in a binder!
Different ways to use calendars
- Keeping track of appointments, meetings, and commitments,
- remembering all the school activities, practices and special days of your children,
- For planning short and long term projects,
- Keeping track of workouts!
- Keeping track of habits – especially the ones you want to establish,
- Using it as a journal to remember special moments that happen each day,
- Milestone keeper for your family.
- Birthday calendar – everyone needs one!
- Using it in a Home Project binder to keep track of all the things in the home that needs to be done,
- Counting down to an important event – like Valentine’s day or anniversary!
I hope these calendars will help you in some small way in the new year. Let me know in the comment section how you are planning to use your planner this year!
Want to come back to this post later?